• All members over 18 years of age must sign a membership application. Members younger than 18 must have the form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
• Members under 12 years of age are not permitted to enter the facility without an adult.
• Only immediate family members residing in the same household can be included in the family membership.
• Guests of members are required to pay the $5 fee.
Pool Safety Rules
• No running – walk carefully.
• No pushing, splashing, dunking or horseplay allowed.
• No hanging on the lanelines.
• Cans, cartons or plastic only – No glass containers allowed.
• Throw away all trash in provided bins.
• Proper swimwear is required. T-shirts and cut-offs may not be worn in the pool.
• Children 10 & Under, not allowed in the facility without the presence of a parent or responsible adult during open swim, or instructor during lesson hours.
• If bringing a group of kids younger than 11 years of age to the pool, their must be 1 adult for every 4 kids.
• For children under the age of 3 years, the parent/guardian must be in the water with them. For children 3 to 6 years of age, the parent/guardian must be dressed and ready to enter the pool.
• In the event of fecal contamination, the pool will be closed until all bacteria has been neutralized.
• Animals are not allowed in the pool area.
• Children over the age of 5 are not permitted in opposite sex locker rooms.
• Children 3 and under, plus any other non-toilet trained children, are required to wear swim diapers and plastic coverup.
• Please wait 10 minutes after applying sun block to enter the water.
• Rash guards and wet suits are permitted.
• No smoking in the facility.
Public Swim Rules
• Emergency information is required for everyone who enters the pool.
• The public swim is $5 per session (2-5PM Monday-Friday).
• People not obeying the rules will be asked to leave the facility.
• The Club and Pacific Swim reserve the right to close the slide at any time due to safety concerns or staff shortages.
• Members must be 48” tall or able to swim one pool length unassisted to ride the slide.
• Form line on pool deck, not on slide stairway.
• Only one rider at a time. No doubles, trains or chains.
• No diving or jumping from flume.
• Wait for lifeguard’s starting instructions before riding.
• Enter slide in sitting position.
• Ride slide feet first either sitting or lying down on back.
• Exit splashdown pool area immediately.
• Keep arms and feet inside flume.
• Pregnant women and people with heart or back conditions should not use the slide.
• No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in flume.